HR Business Partner & Compensation Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ.
HR Business Partner - Pharmaceuticals / Consumer Health & Compensation Expert
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The position holder will be responsible for the combined responsibilities of Compensation and Benefits and HR Business Partner.
Compensation and Benefits (C&B):
- The purpose of the C&B position is to develop and implement the country Compensation and Benefits strategy based on global philosophy and directives, local market practice, local business needs and relevant country legislation.
- As the local C&B expert the job holder contributes to the proactive design and establishment of ready to-launch tailor made HR policies, tools, process improvements and procedures for Bayer in the country in line with the framework defined by the Center of Expertise.
- You will be supervising and checking the monthly payroll, which is processed by external partner, as well as performing the monthly payment in the banking system. Ensure timely monthly payroll payment.
- You will be responsible to contribute to local communication and implementation for Compensation and Benefits topics
HR Business Partner:
- This position provides state of the art, proactive, efficient HR Business Partnership and support for Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health Divisions in local Bayer organization;
- The position holder provides proactive leadership and partnership to support the relevant local Pharma and Consumer Health management in the resolution of individual local HR issues, interacts with appropriate employee representatives and links the local operations to HR Services as appropriate and necessary to assure a sound local HR service delivery.
- The job holder ensures the implementation and application of agreed upon standard HR policies in the respective divisions
- Ensure the efficient administration of all employment related matters, in the respective business divisions, are in line with the company requirements and local legislative requirements – contracts, benefits, health and safety documentation, etc.;
The job holder reports directly to the Head of HR for the country/country group.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Economics or equivalent, especially with a focus on Human Resources or Business;
- Fluent English language - both spoken and written
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in HR area, at least one of which in Compensations;
- Knowledge and experience in applying local labor legislation;
- Previous experience with SAP is a strong advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Proactive and “can do” approach, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Team-oriented leadership skills honed through experience with senior management;
- Demonstrates courage to address difficult topics with employees and management;
- Strong networker, with the ability to share and interact collaboratively;
- Role model for Integrity
- Dynamic and involving job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package & Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 14 November 2017
Reference Code: CPL HR
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 14 November 2017
Acest job nu mai este activ.