Senior (5-10 ani)
germană, engleză, română
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to provide HR counsel & support to the business leaders in Bucharest. The successful candidate will build strong partnerships with business leaders, managers and employees, and will be accountable for delivering HR programs and processes to enable the success of the business.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles;
- Lead all aspects of recruiting ranging from determining sourcing strategies, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, offer development, and ensuring a strong candidate experience throughout;
- Deliver and support “business as usual” activities as required by the business areas and HR, such as the annual compensation review, recruitment process, talent review mapping, employee engagement survey, etc.;
- Cooperates with management as appropriate on employee development and talent planning decisions;
- Assist managers assess and proactively address employee engagement;
- Educate managers and employees on inquires relating to HR policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with International HR team members to design, plan and implement global HR initiatives.
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources;
- Experience in IT industry recruitment is a must;
- A broad understanding of all major HR disciplines;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Pro-activity / flexibility;
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact, discretion, and diplomacy, and to maintain strict confidentiality.