Join a lively, professional, fast growing and creative Human Resources Team working for Sphera Franchise Group, based in Bucharest!
Who are we?
Sphera Franchise Group is a holding that brings together under one umbrella the companies operating in the master franchise system the brands KFC, Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Delivery and Taco Bell in Romania, KFC in the Republic of Moldova and KFC in the northeastern part of Italy.
In Romania we opened our first restaurant in 1994 and now we have a network of over 120 restaurants and a team of over 3500 employees.
We are a young, diverse, and challenging team. "Be Your Best Self!", " Make a Difference!" and "Have Fun!" are our principles underlying our existence. We work day by day to satisfy our customers.
We can hardly wait to meet & welcome you to work together!
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for a designated area of responsibility?
- Supervise the HR processes for an allocated portfolio of restaurants?
- Develop/implement/work on specific HR processes & procedures?
- Manage specific HR processes (updating HR documents, job profiling, performance management, training, development/career management, exit management, HR surveys, internal communication etc.)?
- Support your internal clients, so that together, you achieve common goals related to people & business?
- Create, update, analyze various reports?
- Design, organize and participate to various HR events (workshops, job fairs, engagement events etc.) in the designated area of responsibility?
- Respond to the demands of employees, coach and advise managers ?
What do you need for this job?
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR processes; previous experience in HR Business partnering would be a plus;
- Exposure to HR processes in retail/restaurants field would be an advantage;
- Good understanding of employee relations, of HR related legislation;
- MS Office and English knowledge;
- Empathy, communication and negotiation skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Capacity to work in a challenging environment, solutions oriented and call to action;
- Proactive, with high accountability and results drive;
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize activities and anticipate opportunities;
- Ability to adapt and relate;
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a positive attitude;
- Availability to travel to different regions of the country (approx. 40% of full time);
- Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a variety of backgrounds;
We encourage you to apply !
Selected candidates will be contacted for a friendly win - win discussion.