HR Sr Assistant with English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Purpose of the Role: The Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for monitoring all related processes from the moment the offer is made up to the moment the new candidate joins the firm.
The Service Delivery Analyst is focused on:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and quality scores
- Developing strong internal and external relationships
- Achieving productivity levels
Key Role Tasks and Activities:
- Act as a point of contact for new joiners, recruitment and business
- Notify all involved parties on the progress of check as per the procedure
- Responsible for the effective management of external / internal queries
- Process all necessary documentation- customers contracts and tasks/ checks and monitor the progress of the tasks
- Ensure all teams are notified as per the procedure
- Build customer relationship
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in spoken & written English
- Average knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work as part of a flexible fast changing environment and ability to work in a team
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Interviu online
- What is your English Level on a scale from 1 to 5?