Acest job nu mai este activ.
Fortech is looking for a reliable person, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, interested to join our company as HR Assistant.
This is a full-time internship position with the opportunity of long-term collaboration. In this role, you will be involved in the daily recruitment activities and you will gain experience in HR & Administrative related activities.
- Good written and verbal communications skills both English and Romanian
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Assertive behaviour with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Relations, Accountancy or related field (nice to have)
- No previous working experience is required
- Provide recruiting assistance and administrative support to the Recruitment Team for open positions within Fortech: sourcing, testing, scheduling interviews with candidates etc.
- Identify, engage and network with software engineering talent pools in order to build a strong pipeline of passive candidates
- Maintain candidate database, including applicant tracking details, to ensure current contact information and integrity of relevant data
- Communicate sourcing efforts to the Recruitment Team
- Handle e-mails and interact with courier companies
- Answer inquiries from colleagues via internal tools (about HR policies and procedures such as leaves management, performance management etc.)
- Provide support in organizing team events (contact team activities providers; arrange transport and accommodation)
- Manage business travel requests (national and international);
- Handle all the travel arrangements: flights, hotel booking, car rentals, daily allowance, visas etc.
- Assist colleagues with filling out visa request forms, travel forms, etc
- Responsible with business travel cost reporting
- Offer support to specific inquiries in a timely manner
- Interact when needed with 3rd party suppliers for travel services;
- Keep record of all business travel data
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
Note: Only candidates selected after the CV screening phase will be contacted.