- Minimum secondary school education;
- Basic knowledge of labour law;
- Good communications skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Appropriate computer skills: proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
-Recruitment and selection activities;
-Organize induction day for new employees;
- Personnel files administration;
-Collect, archive the presence sheets and assist in payroll preparation;
-Supervise the relevant deadlines (deadlines of periodical medical exams, end date of probation period, etc.) and inform the site managers about the deadlines.