Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
If you want to work in an amazing young team and you have the following skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel;
- High accuracy and attention to detail;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in an organised manner, juggling multiple priorities;
- Team player;
- Builds good relationships;
- Able to maintain confidential information in a professional manner.
Then come and see what JacTravel has to offer you!
Here at JacTravel, we are looking on a HR Assistant on an Entry Level position to join our Company.
As this is an entry-level position, full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, such as: update HR databases (new hires, terminations, holidays and sick leaves); prepare paperwork in line with HR policies and procedures;
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained in line with Company policy and filing is completed in a timely manner;
- Provide various monthly reports as requested.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. We're looking to offer you a competitive base salary as well as excellent Company benefits such as meal tickets, discounts on accommodations and flights, flexible work program.
If "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more!
- Do you have fluency in English?
- Do you have experience in HR domain?
- Are you interested in a position in Targu Mures?