All we need from you consists in:
• Very good Verbal and Written Spanish Skills.
• Very good Verbal and Written English Skills (from B2 upwards).
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Willingness to learn and specialize in HR policies, procedures, employee record platforms.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in starting a career in a multinational team
• Bachelor studies graduate or undergraduate, preferable in HR area or related area
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
• Comfortable with direct client contact
• PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must
Duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the local team, working for the HR Service Center for HR queries, you will provide administrative support, performing one or more of the following duties:
• Process candidate forms, record statistics and handle highly confidential material
• Assist employees through phone and email contact in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
• Track absences and holiday entitlement
• Sort CVs and applications
• Provide information in regard to documentation needed for new joiners, maternity leave, relocation