HR Administrator with French
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Provides administrative and transactional support on a broad range of HR matters including 1st level Employee and Manager support. This support is shared across legal entities and Lines of Business working closely with the Shared Services team and in-country HR resources.. The position offers the opportunity to become familiar and develop knowledge across various HR areas. Performs the following duties and may become expert or key user in one or more of them:
- Manages and actions service requests for HR support
- Supports employees and managers with 1st level HR questions and escalates to 2nd and 3rd level HR Service as necessary.
- Processes HR transactions, records statistics and handles highly confidential material
- Supports HR administrative processes, including preparing/issuing of documents in various languages as appropriate - French and English
- Schedules and monitors actions and deadlines according to relevant processes
- Maintains databases and employee records using a variety of systems and tools and provides information to employees and managers
- Compiles data for analysis and reporting, performs routine analyses and creates standard as well as customized reports
- May validate payroll processes and contribute to time & attendance process management.
- May work with vendor billing and reconciling same with Finance/Accounting.
- Contributes to global HR process and policy standardization and harmonization.
- Contributes to building a knowledge base for frequently asked HR questions
- Actively shares knowledge with the in-country HR teams as well as within the HR Shared Service Organization
- Deputises and supports other HR Shared Service team members as appropriate
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French
- Good level of English
- Proficiency in using MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Able to learn new systems and their key functionalities quickly
- Previous work experience desirable.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and determine actions required
- Motivation to learn and grow personally
- Able to deal with complexity
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with employees, supervisors and managers
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- High level of flexibility and adaptability. Able to deal with changing priorities and demanding situations
- Shows initiative and looks for continuous improvement