HR Administrator with French - 2 years contract
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Scope of the Role
- Provides administrative and first level support to a wide range of human resources issues
- Shared HR service for different legal entities and business lines working closely with the country HR team.
- The position offers the opportunity to become familiar with the administrative management of temporary contract employees who are managed by an external provider
- This management is done through a tool / software called "PIXID"
- The position also offers the opportunity to become familiar with administrative activities and pays through the use of specific HRIS software
- Processes employment contracts for temporary staff
- Records statistics and manages highly confidential documents
- Responds to general questions and inquiries in various areas of human resources to employees and managers
- Validates the employment contracts of the Temporary Employees in the tool
- Ensures that managers prepare requests for staff (temporary employees) in accordance with their needs and the management policy defined by the Human Resources Department
- Plans and monitors actions and deadlines in accordance with relevant processes
- Maintain employee databases and records using various systems and tools
- Collects / Validates the necessary information (monthly bonuses, salaries, etc.) from managers and validates the pay of temporary employees
- Compiles data for analysis and reporting, performs routine analysis and creates standard and customized reports
- Monitor compliance of HR processes with interim management regulations and internal policies, conduct relevant assessments and activities.
- Supports managers on top-level HR issues and provides reports, forms and certificates;
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French
- Good level of English
- Proficiency in using MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Able to learn new systems and their key functionalities quickly
- Previous work experience desirable.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and determine actions required
- Motivation to learn and grow personally
- Able to deal with complexity
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with employees, supervisors and managers
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- High level of flexibility and adaptability. Able to deal with changing priorities and demanding situations
- Shows initiative and looks for continuous improvement