BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- The level of studies: bachelor degree;
- Work experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience in international mobility and human resources;
- Specific knowledge and previous experience in dealing with topics related to international mobility such as posted workers, A1 forms, delegation abroad, days spent abroad, etc.
- Good excel skills;
Soft skills: passion for International Mobility & HR Admin work, results-oriented, problem-solving skills, communication (verbal and written), adaptability, attention to details and data accuracy, proactive attitude, ability to work in a team environment and also independently, analytical skills (ability to collect, organize, analyze and share information), creating reports and holding presentations.
· International Mobility responsibilities:
- Preparing all documents required for the A1 certificates and submitting them with the authorities;
- Supporting the Global Mobility department regarding all mobility requirements (. shadow payroll, days spent abroad reports, tax and social security administration for cross border employees);
- Handling mobility topics for Romanian and Czech employees;
· HR Admin responsibilities:
- Creating, updating and maintenance of employee files and records with management overall HR related documents;
- Managing new joiners and leavers’ processes, including timely reporting to local authorities, documentations, on-boarding;
- Providing support for a series of key processes such as leave of absence, benefits administration, payroll input;
- Manages the collaboration relationship with suppliers of payroll, safety, and security, occupational health;
- Ensuring continuous and timely support and communications to our employees;
- Supporting ongoing HR projects and local employee engagement activities;
- Contribute to the creation of solutions to improve and standardize the HR activities and procedures;
- Develop and updates employee job descriptions (whenever needed).
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level training.