- Fluent communication skills in English and German (preferably in a business context);
- Advantage: 6 months - 1 year of previous experience in a BPO/Shared Service environment;
- Ability to work in a global HR environment and ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution;
- Strong understanding of HR specific processes and procedures;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Keyboarding skills, E-mail etc);
- Ability to deliver with accuracy and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Effective team player.
As an HR Associate, you will be responsible with the following tasks:
- Performing basic HR transactions to resolve customer requirement;
- Managing basic customer data into HR applications;
- Responding to escalated queries and handle complex ones;
- Working with SMEs, Process Experts and other enabler groups to find resolution to complex cases;
- Communicating resolution to customers with clarity via the Chat or e-mail as per the case;
- Tracking cases for all inquiries and requests using CRM tool;
- Answering relatively routine process/policy/ procedure questions and providing HR information;
- Maintaining service level agreements – accuracy and on-time delivery;
- Acquiring up-to-date process knowledge through training and self-learning;
- Escalating complex cases to next level as per defined process;
- Working closely with enabler groups like SME and Training to develop knowledge material.
- 9 - 18: Monday - Friday.