Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Are you a firm believer that HR can and should be FUN?!
For us, HR is one of those departments that employees love, not fear! So if you want to consolidate your career in HR, you are really smart and you just love to smile then we have found you and we belong together!
In our growing team, we are now looking for a skilled and team-player colleague to fulfill this new role of
- HR Admin Coordinator.
Here's a list of must have skills:
- HR passionate with a relevant Bachelor degree
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in similar fields with focus on Personnel Administration and HR information systems
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian labor legislation
- English proficiency both spoken and written
- You are a natural problem solver and you know how to communicate and listen
- You are willing to run the extra mile and there's no unreachable deadline for you
- You know how to use a Pivot Table and you constantly discover what Excel is capable of
- You never miss a detail, you are solutions oriented and can happily cope with both routine & innovative tasks
- You have an HR Inspector certificate - mandatory
- You will coordinate all HR admin processes and activities
- You will coordinate a team of admin specialists
- Full maintenance of HR systems (Oracle HCM & Colorful HR, employee evaluation system, etc.)
- You will prepare and deliver reports of various complexity
- Ongoing administrative maintenance: preparing and filling different documents regarding employment: employment contracts, addendums, etc.
- Provides support and information for the management team and local/global projects
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database
- In charge of the on-boarding & termination processes
- Responsible for internal and external HR admin audits
We rise to the challenge:
- Meal vouchers, Private pension & Healthcare package
- Training sessions & growth opportunities
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world.
Sounds interesting? Apply and come to meet us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status