This role involves working on HR Data to create, amend and maintain HR master data.
This role is responsible for providing HR support services to allocated stakeholders, by processing employee information and maintaining employee records in internal systems and tools, as per Hire to Retire scope.
- Delivers on Time in Full in the HR systems the end to end HR activities in the scope: from onboarding to exit.
- Handles internal systems requests (ServiceNow, People Central, phone calls etc.), performing transactions accurately and in due time according to the agreed Service Level Agreements & Key Performance Indicators.
- Owns the integrity and accuracy of the HR Systems Data for the clusters / regions supported.
- Monitors the data replication between HR systems (People Central, SAP, Talent Aquisition etc.) in order to solve any discrepancies.
- Ensures accuracy of salary calculations (through the quality and accuracy of the inputted data in HR systems), accuracy of job titles/codes, pre-employment process accuracy, learning process, does the system required approvals, and follows-up as necessary.
- Addresses process issues, gaps in procedures by contributing to Standard Operating Procedures /Quick Reference Guides update.
- Supports continuous improvement with focus on improving existing processes
- Acts as buddy and trainer for new joiner and colleagues who need support daily.
One year relevant experience in HR admin or equivalent field;
Good attention to details & analytical skills;
Good stakeholder management skills
Good planning & organizing skills;
Good problem-solving skills;
Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
Good English knowledge.
Good Bulgarian knowledge.
One year previous experience in a shared service center or similar industry
Excel - advanced