Hospital Medical Representative
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
We are looking for a Hospital Medical Representative for our client, a multinational company in pharmaceutical industry, that with enthusiasm can promote the company’s products in order to grow product awareness.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Reach the sales targets for General Medicine hospital portfolio;
- Follows up and asses monthly sales performance/ key accounts from the region and implements adequate corrective action whenever necessary;
- Develops, together with the District Manager, the best models of collaboration with key customers in the allocated region. Seeks monthly with sales managers the execution of all contracts concluded;
- When making the territorial plan, works with country Customer Engagement Lead and direct manager on which channels to activate to achieve customer – and sales targets;
- Maintain and develop productive relationships with key accounts from the hospital sector, according to the strategy and business plan of the branch;
- Organizes and leads regional business meetings with decision makers and opinion leaders to facilitate bilateral communication;
- Ensures effective bilateral communication with the medical representatives and area sales managers from region of interest;
- Evaluate the customer needs. Analyze, develops and implements marketing and sales strategies for various key accounts. Contributes to the preparation of forecasts, budgeting and planning for the territory of interest.
Skills you need in order to perform the job:
- University degree in economics/ business administration/ medical/ pharmaceutical or other medical related;
- Minimum 3 years experience as Medical/ Sales Representative (pharmaceutical sales experience);
- Mindset for curiosity, exploring the world attitude, openness to change;
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical market;
- Good English knowledge is a must;
- Highly focused and drive to set ambitious objectives;
- Results oriented & seeking for opportunities;
- Solid selling and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication;
- Strong skills and experience in managing relationships with different stakeholders;
- Work planning, organization and time management;
- High ethical standards;
- Driving license.
The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.