Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As an HMI SW Engineer on our team you will work for Infotainment and Navigation business.
You will work under the responsibility of the R&D HMI Function Leader, who works closely with the HMI Function Architect, and other Functions Architects (Multimedia, Audio, Navigation etc.), in order to develop and integrate HMI code that is embedded within cross projects solutions designed for the automotive market.
As such, your main activities and responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Function Architect in the Software Requirements elicitation for the Modules you are assigned;
- Define and ensure the consistency of the High-Level Software Design;
- Define and maintain the Software Module Detail Design;
- Follow-up the Software Design development managing Documentation distribution and Reviewing Software Module Detailed Design;
- Develop and maintain the Software Module code;
- Perform verification on the developed Software Module, for instance Code Verification, Peer Reviews and Unit Tests/No Regression Tests etc.;
- Guarantee SW Quality – write code that complies to internal guidelines and International industry Standards (. MISRA, ASpice, ISO26262 etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++, Qt/QML;
- Know-how of Graphics Libraries (OpenGL ES ) is a must;
- Deep Knowledge of real-time . (vxWorks, Linux, Autosar etc.) and related debugging tools;
- Deep knowledge of static/dynamic code checking techniques and tools (CPPTest, PCLint, others);
- Deep knowledge of architecture modeling methodologies and tools usage (Enterprise Architect and Simulink tools or similar; UML and SISML modeling languages knowledge);
- Deep knowledge of unit testing/integration testing techniques and tools (CppUnit, CUnit, Mocha, others);
- SW Configuration management knowledge and tools usage (GIT, Synergy, Clearcase, CVS, SVN or equivalents);
- Good knowledge of IDEs (. Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Qt Creator, WebStorm etc.) necessary also to navigate through a huge amount of code.
- Good teamwork attitude and ability to work with multinational distributed teams;
- Fluent written and spoken English.