ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization solutions and services. ORTEC’s products and services result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting, logistics network planning and warehouse control. ORTEC offers stand-alone, custom-made and SAP® certified and embedded solutions, supported by strategic partnerships. ORTEC has over 1,800 customers worldwide, 800 employees and offices in Europe, North America, South America and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Stay connected! Follow our activities and job opportunities on Facebook/ and on our website
Description of activities:
- Answer, solve, document and give feedback on primary or secondary Global questions / incidents via telephone, remote or physical assistance at the desk.
- Participate in the process of install/configure IT equipment, VMs, applications & accounts for new employee, close accounts of leaving employee
- Provide troubleshooting for infrastructure and applications on users’ equipment
- Keep and update the overview of all IT assets assigned to ORTEC employees
- Assists in technical projects
- Assisting, educating and coaching IT Support colleagues
- Create and maintain all documentation necessary in the support processes
- Promote and implement proposals that could increase customer satisfaction
• University degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
• Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft (Windows OS, SQL) represents a plus.
• 2 to 4 years technical support experience
• Good IT knowledge
• Windows Server, Networks, ADs, Domains, MS SQL, Terminal Server, Exchange, Office applications. VMs represent a plus.
• Fluent in English. Other languages represent a plus.
• Analytical skills
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Reliable and loyal
• Good humored and motivated
• Flexible, hands-on
• Result and customer oriented