Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
JYSK Romania & Bulgaria is looking for a competent and business oriented IT Stores Supporter with potential to develop with the business. The IT Stores Supporter will be responsible for supporting all stores in administration and system related issues.
Your main tasks:
- To support all stores placed in Romania and Bulgaria
- To ensure that all hardware and software is ordered, delivered and tested before a new store opening
- To ensure that all stores have a good knowledge of rules, routines, procedures and our store systems
- To answer incoming calls and log all internal customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system
- To develop and improve administrative routines and procedures
What do we expect from you?
- That you have 1 year experience with support or help desk from a similar position
- That you are service minded and has a friendly, open and patient approach
- That you have strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills
- That you are process and procedure oriented
- That you have strong written and oral communication skills
- That you are a team player, self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities
- That you are flexible and willing to serve the stores 24/7
- That you are fluent in English and you have a driving licence
What can you expect from us?
- An immense development opportunity - personal and professional
- An opportunity to be a part of establishing a new service centre function covering Romania and Bulgaria
- An opportunity to work in a young and fast growing organization
- An intense and customized introduction period
- An attractive salary package
The ideal candidate has retail experience and is used to work with store systems. Your educational background is less important but you must have an interest in IT and be a good communicator. Candidates with no retail background must be willing to work in one of our stores in order to get familiar with the store systems.
The IT Store Supporter will have a daily reference to the Financial Manager and a professional reference to the Service Centre Manager Central Europe, Lucjan Polak.
The job is based in Bucharest, but travelling activity within Bulgaria and Romania should be expected.
Interested? Then apply for this position.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.