The purpose of this position is to work as part of the Global Operations Team responding to and resolving queries, requests and incidents, including the proactive monitoring of core systems. This includes providing support and assistance to different branches around the world, liaising with support teams, answering any helpdesk queries either by phone or email.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Responding to and logging support calls in a timely fashion
· Monitoring essential daily functions and proactive monitoring.
· Identify and escalate incidents requiring urgent attention
· Provide clear shift handovers to team members.
· Prepare activity reports at end of shift
• Students are graduates are welcome to apply, this position does not require previous work experience
• We offer extensive training on all tasks to ensure everyone is well prepared and ready to take on job responsibilities
• Fluency in English is a must
• German is a plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office