Senior (5-10 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
We are searching for a Helpdesk Engineer who will be responsible for offering IT support to our colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Installing and configuring Windows and macOS laptops, use deployment tools like Configuration Manager and Intune;
- Continuously monitoring the IT ticketing system queue, resolve and escalate incidents to team members;
- Installing, troubleshooting, diagnosing and maintaining computer hardware systems and peripherals;
- Maintaining and mediating relationships with suppliers of equipment and services related to equipment;
- Preparing requests for proposals for computers and peripherals;
- Tracking systems sent to service with problems;
- Maintaining inventory of equipment, documentation, forms and preparing various reports;
- Assisting in setting up requested IT equipment (., video, audio, telecommunications) for meetings and conferences.
What you need to have:
- High school diploma, studies in technical field are a plus;
- Minimum of 2 years full-time Help Desk Support experience;
- Solid understanding of corporate desktop-computing environment including hardware, software, networking, telecommunications, operating systems and utilities;
- Good networking knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office maintenance and configuration;
- Knowledge of Linux OS and/or macOS is a plus;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SCCM, Intune, Azure AD is a plus;
- Good debugging skills;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to both technical and non-technical end-users;
- Good communication, analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment;
- Keen sense of customer service & client satisfaction;
- Ability to reorganize priorities and respond quickly to issues;
- Proactive and self-driven;
- Fluency in English.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase;
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.;
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from);
- Bookster subscription.
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events
By applying to this job you accept our Data Protection Policy.