Help desk support and user training
Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services
IT infrastructure construction and maintenance
Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, video conference system, Access Control System
Competencies required: Bachelor or above degree
Specialization: Major in computer or information related technologies
Work experience: 2 years or more in related fields
Knowledge and skills:
1) Have basic knowledge in TCP/IP technologies.
2) Have basic knowledge with LAN technologies.
3) Familiar with Windows 7. Microsoft Office application.
5) Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
6) Optimistic, pro-active, team player, patience.
7) Very good English communication skills, able to work under pressure.
- Access to great amount of Product Documentation.
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base, be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community and develop in a dynamic environment