Help Desk Customer Support (German)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fluent in GERMAN (Advanced level verbal and written) and any additional language: English (Medium level verbal and written) is considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (ability to listen and to understand technical issues). Able to provide and communicate the proper solution to customers in a non-technical manner.
- At least 1 year relevant previous work experience as IT HelpDesk/IT Support (hardware, software & communication troubleshooting).
- University education, preferably technical degree.
- Good knowledge of PC, Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office family applications.
- Interest for new technology.
- Customer focus, positive attitude.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance and provide support to clients (via phone and email). regarding technical issues (hardware/software/network/printing equipment) like: PC maintenance, Citrix password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options, Printing not working etc.
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary. Identify situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base.
- Help the client with all the necessary information. Advise user on appropriate action.
- Conduct follow-up phone calls to customers who have unsolved questions or issues.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
If you are a frequent PC user, you should be able to adapt fairly quick.
08:00 – 17:00 Mo-Fr
09:00 – 18:00 Mo-Fr
- Professional Training (IT and Soft skills) provided by our specialists.
- Attractive salary package.
- Meal tickets.
- From 23+ days annual vacation.
- Private Medical subscription.
- Sport Discounts.
- Personal and professional development.
- Bonus for referring new colleagues.
- Cooperative and friendly environment (Young Team, Flexible Management).