We are currently looking for a student to work with our Health & Safety, starting as an Intern.
The student should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of occupational safety.
As a valued member of the Safety & Health Team, the student will have the opportunity to work directly with various industrial safety and health topics including ergonomics, industrial hygiene, standards, risk assessment, and safety management processes.
P&G provides opportunities for the student to work in a business environment within the manufacturing industry.
• Health and Safety Tracking/Reporting/Metrics
• Conducting audits and inspections
• Performing Risk Assessments
• Updating and maintaining Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
• Partnering with the various business units to accomplish integrated objectives
• Interact with factory floor personnel on problem solving techniques
• Assisting with a variety of projects
• Applicant must be currently pursuing or graduate of Chemical Engineering, Engineering and Environment Protection in Industry, Management, Ecology and environment protection, Economical engineering in mechanical field, Engineering of ecological and bio-technical systems
• In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English.
What We Offer:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region