Health & Safety Administrator
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
If you want to work in an amazing young team and you have the following skills:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient in computer applications
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Here at JacTravel, we’re looking for a Health & Safety Administrator to join our Company on a permanent As this is an entry-level position, full training will be given to the right This position is available in Targu-Mures.
The key focus of this role involves:
- Monitor and bring up to date the general documentation required by the law for the company
- Making sure the company is compliant with the H&S legislatio
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kits maintenance and organization
- H&S committee organization meetings with the Employee Representatives
- Ensuring that documents are stored safely and logically to make them readily accessible for any requirements
- Plan and organize Introductory training for new starters
- Periodical training- provide H&S training for employees every 3 months and ensure that all booklets are signed in a timely manner by each employee
- Plan and organize medical check-ups for new starters
- Organize periodical medical check-ups for all employees – once a year
- Organize the annual testing from H&S perspective
- Travel to Cluj for H&S training purposes – once every 3 months
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. We're looking to offer you a competitive base salary as well as excellent Company benefits such as meal tickets, discounts on accommodations and flights, flexible work program, medical scheme.
If "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more!
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you have experience in Administration?
- Do you have any Health & Safety Experience?
- Do you wish to work in Targu Mures?