Head of Service Quality Management
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
The Shared Service Organisation of Satu-Mare is searching for a new colleague for the role of Head of Process Quality Management
• Play a leading role in the development of the GSS annual plans, strategic plans and office management plan. Support demand planning and budgeting processes.
• Foster stakeholder partnerships and joint accountability for procetowards meeting the key drivers focused on and reduce the overall organization risk
• Support identification, evaluation, and prioritization of end to end continuous business process improvement projects
• Oversee the process of acquiring, analyzing, and reporting on KPIs and benchmarks according targets
• Oversee the continuous evolution of the service catalogue and the service level program to align with changing GSS client needs Lead and develop staff through coaching and mentoring and Promote management excellence
• Foreign Languages: English and/ or German - advanced level;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (specially Excell ), SAP and WBA
• Relevant experience in similar positions such as improving processes
• Excellent time and organizational management;
• Excellent customer and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent analytical skills