Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for an Head of Maintenance for our plant in Timisoara.
- Lead the service & support of equipment in the assigned production plant and manage dedicated team;
- Ensure the correct and smooth service of equipment based on customer requirements, taking into account costs, deadlines and quality in coordination with the supervisor;
- Assist in the further development of the Service & Support area including spare parts supply;
- Create and coordinate the budget and investment planning for the service unit in the production plant with the line manager based on the strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure capacity utilization in the production plant through suitable resource planning;
- Ensure communication and information flows within the involved departments and with superiors;
- Ensure the qualification, promotion, further development and motivation of the local service staff.
- Spare parts management(eg..consumption, optimize the stock..)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical field ;
- Minimum 5 years background in maintenance;
- Minimum 2 years leading a team;
- Familiar with mechanics, pneumatics, electrical and control systems of equipment;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Process oriented thinking, flexibility and problem solving skills;
- Results driven and teamwork.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week. If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website.