Head of Java Software Development
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
1&1 Mail & Media operates and & GMX, two of Germany's largest Internet portals, as well as an Internet portal catering to an international audience. Through these brands, we are able to reach over 39 million users monthly, hosting 55% of Germany’s email accounts.
In addition to a large editorial news section and Germany's by far most popular free e-mail service, 1&1 Mail & Media offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or web hosting services.
In Romania, we are developing applications related to calendaring (we are also a member of the CalConnect international consortium), online office editor (we active contributors to open source Libre Office community as well), messaging, lottery and web hosting products.
The Paid Products Team currently handles all paid services offered to our portal customers that are developed in Romania.
- Lead and inspire a team of highly skilled engineers
- Participate in the elaboration of technical concepts and in the architecture boards
- Supervise technical work; participate in code reviews, guide and mentor engineers
- Secure realistic release plans together with the QA team lead, the Product Owner and IT-Ops
- Actively Involved in the security process
- Monitor the live product metrics, act quickly in case of defects
- Collaborate tightly with our IT-Ops for fast resolution of live errors and for continuous process improvement
- Drive the Agile development process though personal leadership and a deep understanding of the methodology
- Act as the first point of contact for any project related-related topics from our German partners
- Proven interest and passion for some of the following topics: Software Architecture, Project; Management, Leadership, Process development, Programming, Security, Web Development (Java)
- Ability to manage complex technical and people systems
- Ability to work and inspire highly skilled engineers
- Excellent communicator
- Initiative, autonomy and personal drive