We are into an electric hunt for the one that will be our electronic group colleague and in charge of electrification projects discussions under the pressure of a hot coffee cup in the morning. So, if you think you’ll handle coffee cup pression, please join us. Responsibilities: As an engineer in our group, you will be responsible for Test Design and Test Engineering activities in Test Design team. We’re looking for somebody who feels motivated by this kind of work and is able to:
* Understand HW testing process.
* Support Test Engineering activities on Venturi2/Venturi3 systems (Test Plan, Test Specs, MacPanel definitions/execution coordination).
* Define test requirements and perform Test Coverage Analysis.
* Plan tasks and estimate workload.
* Perform investigations using specific electronics laboratory equipment to find the root-cause of abnormal behavior. You will be part of an existing team with recognized worldwide competence using an advanced laboratory equipment set. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* University degree
* + 2 years as previous experience in related fields.
* Good Electronics knowledge.
* Knowledge about Test Design and/or Test Engineering.
* Good communication, team work and learning abilities.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration