software developer - application developer - engineer - working student - System Security & Privacy Engineer - Tester - Mechanical Design Engineer - Design Engineer - Software Tester - Embedded Systems Engineer - Software Project Leader - Systems Development Engineer - Hardware Test Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. As a division in the Continental group, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, plastic, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of €5. 4 billionthis international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, NAFTA, and South .
The Chassis & Safety Division in Iasi offers the possibility to contribute to the development of exciting and various technologies. In the Steering Segment, modern Electric Power Steering systems are developed, making the driving experience for the driver safer; and at the same time, reducing the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles. Besides this, products that integrate electronic chassis components and safety systems are developed, as part of ContiGuardｮ. Finally, within the Systems and Technology group, the tomorrow’s products of Chassis and Safety are foreseen and developed with high degree of innovation.
As a Hardware Test Engineer in our group, you will:
• Perform module level tests on Electronic Control Units (ECUs) (Each schematic is split in functional modules that are tested individually).
• Create test specifications based on requirements in order to test the specific modules.
• Create test reports/presentations based on results from tests.
• Validate entire ECUs by performing specific tests (ESD, pulses).
• Create Labview automated tests.
• Follow company standards regarding applicable procedures.
• Regularly report the status of your tasks to your direct manager.
• Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibilities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Faculty degree in Electronics and Telecommunication.
• Medium-high knowledge of electronics (analogue and digital: power supplies, microcontrollers, H bridge, sensor circuits).
• Practical experience in working with soldering/desoldering equipment, high pin count capsules, SMD components and mechanical tools is welcomed.
• English medium level at least in order to be able to discuss with international colleagues and read/create specifications/reports.
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period.
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.