HARDWARE TEAM LEADER TIMISOARA
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of one of the most important D&D Yazaki engineering site, in a young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Coordinate and develop his team, plans, analyzes, estimates and defines priorities related to the projects that must be developed, development phases and execution time;
- Assures the development of the subordinate staff;
- Monitors team performance and conducts periodic evaluations in accordance with company procedures;
- Identifies needs and establish training plans for all subordinate staff;
- Recruits personnel according to the needs;
- Trains less experienced personnel of his staff;
- Develop technical solutions in his area of responsibilities;
- Supports product validation;
- Supports introduction to production
What will you bring with you?
- University degree (Computer Science, Information, Electronics);
- Be technical expert in hardware designs of his team;
- > 10 years experience in hardware design for automotive industry;
- > 2 years experience in Team Leading;
- Experience in customer relation;
- Strong knowledge in hardware intelligent electronics;
- Strong knowledge and understanding tools used in his domain (simulation, design);
- Strong knowledge in project management;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fluent in English.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.