Hardware Project Leader – CES TSR
Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Hardware Project Leader.
Electronic Control Units: Connectivity applications, Telematic Units, Clusters, Displays, Head-up Displays, Multimedia Applications, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Gateways.
- Coordinate the project’s HW development team
- Develop and maintain HW project planning (cost, quality and timing)
- Follow the development process
- Creates needed hardware design documentation
- Collaborates with other development disciplines (SW, MD, Test, …)
- Introduction of developed project into production
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent)
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems
- Knowledge of automotive development process
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level
- To be passionate about electronics in general
- Initiative and result orientation.
It is an advantage
- More than 3 years’ experience in HW Development
- Knowledge in PCB production
- German Language.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Engineering, Research and Development
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.