Are you a final year student or recently graduated and are you looking for an analytical job in an international environment?
Are you interested to discover more on the hardware products?
Do you have an analytical mind, willing to break barriers?
Do you want to build a strong career in a multinational company?
If you have a positive answer to the questions above, then we are looking forward to meet you and bring you to our Lenovo family, as Hardware Analyst.
This internship program is aimed at those, who want to start their career. Our EMEA Segment/ Product team is looking for an intern to support the day to day activities across Europe, Middle East and Africa. As our intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff and take on the responsibility of your own set of real-life tasks. In Lenovo we never stand still. Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends!
What will be your main role?
The primary functions and responsibilities are to track the marketplace metrics and trends, establishing, maintaining and analyzing Lenovo Data Center Group products portfolio. Teaming will be essential with the Channel Sales Pricer, Product Managers and Sales Team in EMEA.
Your responsibilities as intern will include to:
•Work closely with Product Managers and Sales Team to understand product roadmaps
•Compare and analyze Lenovo products versus competition
•Comprehend product elements, identifying and evaluating possible requirements
•Support EMEA Pricer Manager in providing the products analysis and recommendations
•Assist Product and Supply Team with market views and feedback
•Analyze market data and provide product overview in all EMEA Markets
And what else you can expect?
• Opportunity to take part in internal trainings (soft skills & personal growth)
• Professional mentoring and guidance from the best sales and product specialists
• Meal tickets and medical insurance
What qualification do you need to get this internship?
• You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
• You need to be passionate about hardware and latest technology
• You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
• Be people friendly, highly motivated, team player and have the ability to perform in a fast paced environment