Hardware expert for control design
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
YOUR TASKS // Within the business area "Electronics - Components" you will be responsible for the control design of BLDC and DC motors of automotive components like pumps, engine and turbo actuators. At a system level, together with the mechanical design, hardware and software teams, you will define and develop new control strategies.
To achieve this, you will be:
- Part of the hardware team that develops the products.
- Supporting the software team with the control implementation and validation.
- Writing system specifications and defining system architectures based on internal, customer and legal requirements in regards with the control strategies.
- In close contact with the design team and the customers.
- Traveling to international Hella locations and customers.
- Working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center, Timisoara.
Your duties are challenging and varied.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS //
- Bachelor degree or above in electrical, mechatronics or physics.
- Professional experience in hardware design and development, automotive is a plus.
- Experience with BLDC or DC motors is a plus.
- Analytical and structured approach.
- Self-motivated and work independently.
- Good at communication (English).
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application to or through our careers portal.