Hardware Engineer for Control Units - CVAM TSR
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of &eurillion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220k employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately &eurillion in 2016.
We develop products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket has been able to establish i tself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs, instrument clusters and telematic products.
As Hardware Engineer for Control Units in the Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket department, your main tasks will be to:
- Develop and simulate hardware modules
- Create documentation for the design while observing the development process
- Define the Bill Of Materials, and find new components considering a certain cost/performance ratio
- Test the design in order to validate the functionality
- Participate in Design validation (EMC and Environmental testing)
- Continuously cooperate with the project team in order to reach common project goals A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- Experience in Hardware Design (minimum 2 years)
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of PSpice
- Knowledge of MathCad is an advantage
- Knowledge of measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.)
- EMC knowledge is an advantage
- FMEA knowledge is an advantage
- Organized, result-oriented person
- English language knowledge
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.