Hardware Engineer for Common Solutions - I BS (Iasi
At Common Solutions Platform Integration we make today the building blocks of tomorrow’s electronics controllers that help make driving safe, faster and greener. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are providing Continental’s Function Clusters with state of the art solutions, to help the secure the position they established as leading systems integrators and solutions providers.
Join our team in IASI to take part in the development of an extensive range of functional blocks, from power supplies to ECU’s backbones, from UART interfaces to Automotive Ethernet, from simple digital inputs to interfaces to broad range of sensors and transducers mounted throughout the car, from output stages powerful enough to drive a single LED to DC motor drivers that help move windows and trunk covers, and many more others.
We are looking for engineers with professional and personal competencies in working in a multicultural environment. Energetic personality with stress resistance and willing to conquer the future together, able to transform design process from initial concept to prototyping and final product development.
As Hardware Development Engineer you will be responsible for:
- design and development of digital and analog hardware;
- circuit design;
- calculation and analysis using CAD and other specific tools;
- verification of the design using dedicated laboratory instrumentation against customer specifications;
- development of circuits/solutions to meet these specifications;
- complete documentation of the capabilities and parametrization options of the developed hardware.
- University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science, Physics;
- Good level of knowledge of analog and digital circuits;
- Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques;
- Relevant experience in electronic design, experience in developing systems with microcontrollers;
- Good communication in English (speaking & writing).
Nice to have:
- Experience in manufacturing flows for electronic equipment.
Would be a plus:
- EMC knowledge, FMEA knowledge, Automotive experience;
- German language.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.