Hardware Engineer -Profile
For Yokogawa Romania, based in Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Hardware Engineer (M/F)
• Technical design and test of system hardware..
• Execute intermediate quality checks at sub-vendor premises, internal test and FAT at a Yokogawa office, SAT at a site location throughout the world.
• Co-operate with customers, sub-vendors and 3rd party commissioning teams.
• Plan, organize and set priorities of own work and provide feedback to the internal project organization regarding the progress of work. Carry out technical quality checks throughout all project execution phases.
• Document test methods, procedures and reports.
• Education: Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering / Automation
• Minimum 3 years of experience in (hardware) engineering in the field of Industrial Automation
• Preferably experience in testing of DCS / PLC systems and related equipment.
• Experience with AutoCad and/or Eplan
• Experience with database – Excel and/or Access
• Knowledge of ATEX
• Fluently in English (speaking and writing skills).
• Willingness to travel.
• Capable to work autonomously, practical, decisive and self-starter.
• Flexible attitude, problem solving skills and splendid troubleshooting skills.
• Strong communication skills
•Experience with Smart Plant Instrumentation – Control system implementation
• A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
• Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
• Prominent global customers;
• Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
• A flat organisation with short lines of communication;
• A strategic, long-term business vision;
• A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
• A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
• A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package.