Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg , Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are currently searching for one Hardware developer colleague in Pitesti for our Test Engineering Hardw./ team.
- PCB development - Altium Designer (schematics and PCB)
- Firmware forbit Microcontrollers, Custom Designed Hardware Interfacing
- Designs with FPGA
- High voltage and Power Electronics Design.
- High speed Electronics design
- Electronic modules development according to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- PC standard interfaces, especially Ethernet.
- Automotive bus systems development , especially CAN, LIN and Ethernet
- Fundamental knowledge in development of hardware solutions for measurement and diagnostic
- Fundamental knowledge in electronics architecture (analogous and digital)
- Fundamental knowledge in prototyping, manufacturing processes
- Knowledge in PCB design tools, Altium Designer recommended.
- Knowledge of High Speed PCB design
- Programming languages for embedded systems: C and Assembler
- Knowledges of FPGAs
- Fundamental knowledge in electronics modules design regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) recommended.
- Experience in PC standard interfaces, especially Ethernet.
- Fundamental knowledge in automotive bus systems, especially CAN, LIN and Ethernet
- Experience regarding high voltage and Power Electronics recommended.
- Languages: English well, German basics recommended.