• Bachelor level and / or Technical Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications
• At least 3 years of experience in the case of holding a degree or 10 years in the case of possession of a diploma
• Use and knowledge of the main electronic laboratory instrumentation (welder, multimeter, oscilloscope, function generator, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
• Use and knowledge of CAD tools such as CAPTURE CIS, PSPICE, MICROCAP, MATLAB / SIMULINK
• Knowledge of the main types of electronic components with excellent understanding of the contents of the technical datasheet
• Knowledge of the main FMEA, SDF / RAMS analysis methods.
• SMPS electronic design experience, thermal dimensioning, power stages and noise filtering techniques with reference to theVAC power grid
• Electronic design experience of three-phase, with and without PFC, synchronous and asynchronous motors for both EU (230Vac) and US (115Vac) markets.