Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech?
Come and join our biggest research & development lab in Europe that is going to significantly grow during this year!
Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a new centralized resource management solution that is aimed at reducing complexity, speeding response, and enhancing the availability of Lenovo server systems and solutions. It provides agent-free hardware management for System x rack servers and Flex System compute nodes and components, including the Chassis Management Module and Flex System I/O modules.
- Writing code according to team quality standards
- Proposing technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
- Being able to work independently without too much of supervision
- Being proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Experience with modern, reactive UI web frameworks
- Experience with Web Services, RESTFul architecture, HTTP/HTTPS protocol
- Minimal Linux experience is mandatory
- Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
- Investigation and debugging skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience in developing under Linux environments
- Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, SLP, NTP
- OOD, Design Patterns
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!