Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Group Operations Analyst
- Romania - Home Based
In this role, you have the opportunity to
… ensure consistent reporting of the Philips Group Operations Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Scorecard (set-up, target-setting, reporting), connected with Accelerate! -End2End work stream process KPIs and Philips reporting rhythm and form.
You are responsible for
- Defining/setting-up and ensuring consistent, accurate and timely reporting of the “Group Operations Scorecard” in line with Philips reporting rules;
- Working with the Enterprise Information Management team to make KPI measurement automated to ensure more time and effort can be dedicated to analysis of the data, root cause analysis and corrective actions;
- Analyzing and preparing reporting for the Operations Leadership Team, also as input for the quarterly and annual closing (internal and external reporting);
- Supporting and facilitating Operations Business Reviews (across the Business Groups): prepare, attend, minute and keep track of follow up regarding these meetings;
- Acting as contact for the Business Groups for their reporting on Operations business performance and for timely and adequate response to questions raised by the Operations Leadership Team and Executive Committee;
- Taking initiative to bring relevant, action-oriented (operations) issues to the attention of the Operations Leadership Team;
- Preparing report back of progress within the Operations Leadership Team;
- Executing/taking part in of special Operations and Order-to-Cash improvement and analysis projects.
You are a part of
The Group Operations Leadership Team aims to drive an improved customer experience through Operational Excellence in Philips Order-to-Cash processes, through capability build, talent development and performance management. Relentless execution of operations in the Business Groups, driving excellence in the operations processes through the functions and partnering with enabling functions. You will report to the Head of Operations Process Excellence and Order-to-Cash Global Business Process Owner.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experienced with Order-to-Cash process domain (. Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Quality);
- Proven track record in analytical approach (. six sigma);
- Proficient user of MS Office programs; previous working experience with database programs and SAP/ERP is a plus;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of an additional language is highly appreciated
- Affinity with KPIs/metrics/financials and reporting;
- Advanced knowledge of operations principles, APICS certification is a plus
- Strong stakeholder, influencing and communication skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.