Senior Risk & Compliance Specialist – Cloud
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Cloud Senior Compliance Specialist has the primary responsibility to ensure that the Cloud Services provided by Temenos meet contractual, regulatory and internal policy requirements. The Senior Compliance Specialist will report to Governance Risk and Control Manager. The role is responsible for local implementation and maintenance of risk management processes, controls, policies and procedures related to governance, risk and compliance.
This includes working closely with Group Risk, Security, Audit and other assurance and compliance functions to ensure that policies, strategies, procedures and standards are consistent and provide the highest level of assurance for the company and Temenos Cloud clients.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide support to GRC Manager to implement and operate a risk management framework at regional level meeting industry & regulatory standards and group policies.
- Work along with GRC Manager in implementing risk mitigation strategies and controls within region. Controls have to address the risks, contractual commitments, client expectations, regulatory standards and internal policies.
- Provide assurance on operating effectiveness of controls.
- Work along with GRC Manager to implement contract and regulatory compliance program agreed at Group level.
- Provide support to GRC Manager during ongoing certifications, attestations, assurance exercise.
- Build strong relationships within the organization to foster a culture of risks awareness, control, security and compliance.
- Provide support to sales and pre-sales in responses to RFI/RFP, manage supplier due diligence programs etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University level education.
- 10+ years professional work experience in audit, risk, internal control, compliance in a regulated company.
- Understanding of software, hosting and financial services industry.
- Prior exposure to various control frameworks (COSO, CSA CCM etc.)
- Practical experience with obtaining / maintaining various certifications / attestations (SOC, CCM, ISO).
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks.
- Experience with implementation and operation of risk and control frameworks.
- Good understanding of security and privacy risks and controls.
- Organized, methodical, with attention to detail yet able to summarize.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work with regulators and clients.
- Ability to collaborate with business, regional and corporate leaders to obtain consensus and support.
- Hosting company experience
- Knowledge of cloud service models and the outsourcing of financial services.
Temenos takes personal data protection very seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data that you provide us as a candidate.