Graphic Designer (Marketing)
Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to hire a talented and highly skilled Graphic Designer (Marketing) with minimum of 5+ years’ experience in graphic design. The graphic designer will work to produce creative concepts to support our sales efforts, to continuously evolve our corporate website and various product presentations for online or offline distribution.
Now that we have built high-performance iGaming products and platform we can accommodate different types of clients from bookmakers to lotteries and, from existing large operations to newcomers. We are an established software provider with a defined brand and a world-wide reach. This means we are reviewing, producing, and maintaining a considerable amount of marketing content to let world-wide gaming operators know what we do, how we do it, and why we are better at it than anyone in the industry.
We are looking for a designer who can tackle this job with thoughtfulness, passion, impeccable skill, and with a substantial portfolio to back it up.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to our growth, and constantly discover new ways to expand your design skills from the good to the exceptional, come on board. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Design compelling B2B marketing content for a wide variety of media (web, email, digital and print presentations, industry events)
- Ensure designs are within brand, timelines, budget and project requirements
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure key themes and messages are designed to meet communication and marketing objectives
- Collaborate with internal and external partners (web development, product owners, printers, or stand builder companies)
Requirements Hard Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and/or Sketch mastery
- Proven ability to design a fully responsive, mobile-first website and an amazing product brochure (portfolio is required)
- Excellent sense of typography, layout and general design principles
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Experience creating compelling presentations
- Brand advocate and experience creating high-performing brand guidelines.
- Ability to design content that looks great but also converts
- Good grasp of English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Adobe After Effects basic knowledge
- Usability & Accessibility notions to help back up the design decisions
- HTML & CSS understanding
- Team spirit
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details
- A multicultural and friendly environment with our headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
- Internal & external training;
- Health and well-being in house programs;
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support;
- Private healthcare & dental care discounts;
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- We have massage at work;
- An ever-growing library (online & offline);
- A flexible schedule;
- A fun entertainment corner;
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company;
- Our very own gym;
Please contact our HR Department – – for more details.