Graphic Designer & Animator - Contractor
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Graphic Designer & Animator
The following job specification is written to reflect the core roles and responsibilities for the Oracle’s creative marketing efforts. Some of the following responsibilities and specifics may evolve, as this is a dynamic and fast-changing part of the Social Media & Demand Generation Marketing Campaigns.
This contractor role will have a reporting line into Global Social Media and requires the successful candidate to work closely with colleagues in EMEA, APAC and the US. Expected hours of duty, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm (includes one hour for lunch) with exceptions for later or earlier calls with US or APAC Tuesday to Thursday.
With close guidance from the Communications & Social Media team lead, the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Producing creative assets such as infographics, web images, short animations, photo editing, video composition/editing for EMEA and APAC social media use in line with Oracle Brand Communications and Design Guidelines
- Close contact, brainstorming, and planning with Romanian social media teams to ensure all social media posts have engaging components to increase general engagement of posts
- Co-ordination and liaison with key content providers
- Keeping up to date with latest Oracle creative and social media publishing policies
- Understanding and implementing legal requirements based on intellectual properties and copyrights
- Reporting the impact of creative assets and develop best practice guides to be shared within Oracle & focus on ‘bigger pictures’ rather than details
- 3-5 years of experience as a Brand/Graphic designer in a similar position
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Adobe CC pack – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, InDesign and other various web tools
- Knowledge, understanding and passion for engaging creative social media content & platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in visual, written and verbal format
- Team player, with the confidence to present new ideas back to management clearly and effectively
- Good technical understanding and agility to learn new tools quickly
- Ability to work flexibly, to multiple tight deadlines, in an international team
- Fluent English language skills both verbal and written
- Visual communications, public relations and marketing skills are beneficial
- Working in a remote team environment is beneficial