As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for leading the user experience vision for the next generation of our applications/ solutions: web, mobile and other platforms. Working with us requires an excellent understanding of user-centered design, great communication skills and the ability to see both the forest and the trees.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Experience defining information architecture, visual design and/or interaction design for web, desktop or mobile applications;
• Experience managing UX design within a software development process, including working directly with development teams, product management and stakeholders;
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tools: Photoshop, Illustrator etc, and /or Corel Creative Graphics tools to create design deliverable;
• Familiarity with UX trends, best practices and design standards for web platforms and/or one or more of the following mobile platforms: iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile and/or Palm. Knowledge of and experience designing user interfaces for Mac or Windows software is also strongly preferred;
• Experience performing heuristic review and applying usability best practices and principles to drive design;
• A passion for the user experience, an obsessive attention to detail, and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
What else do you need to know?
The job is located in Cluj-Napoca, full-time position;
What you get:
- Exposure to modern, highly effective work practices;
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible schedule;
- Premium healthcare services at a private medical center;
- Meal tickets;
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere ( with XBox, Wii and more);
- Career growth opportunities in a professional and friendly environment;
- Company sponsored events: Workshops, Team-buildings, Christmas parties etc;
How do you apply?
You can post your CV here or send your resume (application) at: