We are looking for dynamic, responsible and highly motivated people to be part of our team located at our production facility in NUSFALAU – Salaj county.
- Very good PC operating level.
- Very good grammar and spelling knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team player.
- Experience with preparing images for the Web as well as Web design experience a plus.
- Proficiency in preparing print materials utilizing Corel Draw, Adobe InDesign; Adobe Illustrator not required, but preferred.
- Responsible for creating the design and layout of projects and seeing them from initial concept through full production.
- Layout formating, copyedit, proofread content for publications.
- Prepare and arrange for print or electronic publication completed products in PDF files.
- Provide event support across multiple concurrent events which include material preparation, onsite support, and event close-out activities.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.
HANNA Instruments® was founded in 1978 and became a world leading seller, manufacturer and developer of analytic instrumentation used in Chemical Laboratories and Chemical Production, Waste Water Treatment, Environment Control, Drinking Water Analyses, Food and Beverage Industry, Agriculture, Fish Farming. Starting from, HANNA Instruments® is present in Romania and the main production facility is located in Hanna Instruments Scientific Park in Salaj county. With more thaemployees in the field of instrumentation, sensors, chemical, electronic, SMT, mechanical, injection, CNC, graphic, packing and logistic activities HANNA Instruments® is covering all production phases and stages necessary to obtain the top measurement and control instrumentation. The facility is constantly growing and expanding to accommodate new technologies and new products following to become one of the top production facilities in Romania.