· 2 year of relevant experience in graphic design.
· Excellent IT skills, especially with dedicated design software(Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw).
· Demonstrable graphic design skills, portfolio is to be presented during interview.
· Experience with WordPress and social media platforms represents a plus.
· Good English language skills (written and spoken)
Among your responsibilities:
· Collaborating closely with our brand managers and our marketing team;
· Contributing with ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
· Creating and developing concepts from sketch up to final design for different projects;
· Adapting existing material to current requirements for web and print;
· Creating marketing materials for web and print for weekly or monthly promotions, brochures, flyers, packages, banners, meshes, stickers, panels.
· Creative, intuitive, curious;
· Self-driven with a strong sense of quality;
· Good artistic skills;
· Strong communication skills;
· Attention to detail and analytical skills
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities
· Team player.
· Attractive salary package;
· Challenging projects;
· Recognition of professional performance;
· Opportunity for career development.
Please keep in mind that we are accepting only resumes that include a personal portfolio.