Detalii loc de munca
Junior Software Developer
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Founded in 2003 Seopa is an industry leader in application development and management of insurance, finance and utility price comparison systems.
Used by more than 3 million people per annum, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify those providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices. Our Affinity Partnership arrangements also facilitate other companies to increase the range of services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites.
With over 400 financial partners in insurance, finance and utility industries and numerous affinity partners who use our powerful technologies, we are a trusted, respected and successful company with branches in the UK (HQ) and Romania.
We are creating new opportunities for graduates to join our Engineering Team in Timisoara.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin your career as we continue to evolve Seopa’s product range and have multiple opportunities for Graduate Software Engineers to work across our engineering will be offered roles in either front-end or back-end technology areas, depending on their skill set and experience.
The role involves activities such as developing web applications to support future business growth and improved system performance and (re)architecting key areas within our software. This hands-on role requires the successful candidate to be actively involved in all current and future development a graduate developer, you will play a key role in ensuring company software is updated quickly and accurately in line with the company strategy and the changing demands of our will be placed in a team with an experienced developer who will assist you in your work to ensure you realise your you progress through the company, you will have the opportunity to progress as a developer or move into other areas such as architecture and team leadership.
- Develop Seopa’s leading edge web comparison systems.
- Ensure software meets business requirements and follows Seopa standards and processes.
- Provide content for functional and technical documentation.
- Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers.
- Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues.
- Work closely and effectively with engineers to deliver quality software on time.
- Collaborate with the wider business locally and globally.
- Strive to demonstrate the company values and core behaviours in day-to-day work: Smart, Efficient, Open, Passionate, Accountable.
- Learn new technologies through online training courses, training workshops and pair programming with our experienced develops.
- A degree within the field of Computer Science, Informatics or similar.
- Completed modules in some of the following languages and technologies: PHP (C# or Java are acceptable), MySQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle are acceptable), (React or Angular are acceptable).
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and programming ability.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communicative skills in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop programming skills.
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend Framework
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Experience with project management software such as Jira
- Experience using PHP, MySQL and/or
Must be eligible to permanently live and work in Romania without the need for visa sponsorship.
Engineering Team Lead, Timisoara
Competitive salary and associated benefits such as:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Free fruits and drinks
- Team building events, company dinners
- 13th salary
- Sports plan
Strada Mareşal Constantin Prezan, 140 D-E B, Timisoara, Timis, are currently working successfully from home during the Coronavirus is hoped newly graduated engineers would be able to benefit from working with engineering colleagues in the office and have the option to work flexibly from home also.