Detalii loc de munca
GO Full stack Senior Developer
We are searching for a Senior full stack developer for one of our top projects in the Network Visibility Solutions department
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology.
We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
In this role you will develop high quality software on distributed systems, using design patterns and putting your skills and ingenuity to work in solving complex technical problems.
To achieve this, you will:
- Work in a cross functional team, without direct supervision, be proactive on your work;
- Participate in definition of new software product features;
- Contribute with design ideas for the product’s backend, middleware and UI;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Evaluate and integrate third party software;
- Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration development testing;
- Write feature documentation;
- Hold presentations to other team members or stakeholders;
- Enhance your programming and problem-solving skills;
We know you already are a skilled developer, so please read below our requirements to succeed in this role:
- You possess excellent GO and Object-Oriented software design skills;
- You have experience with some flavor of JS and a Web UI framework, ideally AngularJS;
- Worked with or willing to work with other technologies like Java, Python, CLIPS;
- Are already experienced and you have excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and multi-threading;
- Also have experience with Client/Server application development, any GraphQL library, Neo4j or another graph DB, Kubernetes, GIT;
- You have basic networking knowledge. A minimum is a solid understanding of the TCP/IP model;
- You have excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Working experience on networking related software is a plus.