Global Regulatory Content Analyst with Japanese
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Global Regulatory Content Analyst is responsible for the research and analysis of global regulators’ activity and turning it into a synthetized comprehensive structure that is in scope for our product, structure that will be used as a base in developing the regulatory compliance In this role you will be analyzing the supervisory activity of different global regulators and organizing the information that is in scope to create a high-level foundation (table of content) for building our regulatory compliance content on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes different global regulators/supervisory bodies in the financial sector (Securities, Banking).
- Determines what is in scope for our Regulatory Change Management product and synthetizes the information to build a comprehensive structure or organizes the information to constitute the table of content for our product based on which the content for the change management library will be built.
- Develops and designs the high level structure of the content of our regulatory change management product
- Works closely with an international team to develop a keen understanding of the scope of the product and to develop and maintain a high standard of business expertise.
- Takes a pro-active role in the continuous enhancement of our regulatory change management library.
Qualifications and Skillset
- A solid academic background (bachelor degree or higher) in economics, banking, law
- Experience (3 to 5 years) in any of the above fields - desirable
- Motivated, eager to learn with the ability to analyze and synthetize financial regulation and the ability to stand up and defend with arguments his/her conclusions.
- Independent thinker with excellent interpersonal skills but also a strong team player
- Flexible and responsive to change with strong organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel)
- Knowledge of complex banking and securities related concepts and regulatory framework for financial institutions is a plus.
- Fluency in English written and oral is a must.
- Japanaese - advanced is a must