Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca
The Global Regulatory Content Analyst is responsible for the research and analysis of global regulators’ activity and turning it into a synthetized comprehensive structure that is in scope for our product, structure that will be used as a base in developing the regulatory compliance content. In this role you will be analyzing the supervisory activity of different global regulators and organizing the information that is in scope to create a high-level foundation (table of content) for building our regulatory compliance content on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes different global regulators/supervisory bodies in the financial sector (Securities, Banking).
- Determines what is in scope for our Regulatory Change Management product and synthetizes the information to build a comprehensive structure or organizes the information to constitute the table of content for our product based on which the content for the change management library will be built.
- Develops and designs the high level structure of the content of our regulatory change management product
- Works closely with an international team to develop a keen understanding of the scope of the product and to develop and maintain a high standard of business expertise.
- Takes a pro-active role in the continuous enhancement of our regulatory change management library.
Qualifications and Skillset
- A solid academic background (bachelor degree or higher) in economics, banking, law
- Experience (3 to 5 years) in any of the above fields.
- Motivated, eager to learn with the ability to analyze and synthetize financial regulation and the ability to stand up and defend with arguments his/her conclusions.
- Independent thinker with excellent interpersonal skills but also a strong team player
- Flexible and responsive to change with strong organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel)
- Knowledge of complex banking and securities related concepts and regulatory framework for financial institutions is a plus.
- Fluency in English written and oral is a must.